Monday, June 20, 2011

My BIRTHDAY!

(Zac Posen for target dress, Steve Madden shoes)


Yesterday was my birthday. I spent the day with the fam since it was also Father's Day. I plan to celebrate my birth with my friends this weekend. I loved the dress I chose to wear.  My friend questioned the material at the the top of my dress trying to figure out why it was puffing out. I had to explain that it was a bow which resulted in a quizzical look and then a, "OH! I see it now!" " I didnt even realize that's what it was." lol Nevertheless I like the idea of a huge vertical bow on a dress. Hope every had a great weekend!


2 comments:

  1. Cute dress! Happy belated birthday! (:

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! You look great. Wanted to thank you for your sweet comment on I LIVE FOR IT. I am now blogging at fashion over groceries. Come check it out! Following you now!

    XO, Liza

    ReplyDelete