Sunday, June 26, 2011

bday dinner


Just to let everyone know, I have this obsession with Paris, France. It has always been a lifelong dream of mine to go. I own tons of eiffel tower shirts, jewelry, notebooks, etc. Just about anything I see with the eiffel tower or anything to do with France on it I get it. So you have to imagine my reaction when my sis surprised me with this cake. I just about died and was afraid to eat it lol. As of now the eiffel tower has decided to crumble. I am not sure if a family member tried to taste it and it fell over or what but it was really upsetting. Anyways I didnt want a big bday deal this year just went out with my sisters and bestie. My dress I found while thrifting a while back. At first I wasnt sure about its shapelessness and thought about adding a belt or something. But then I decided the flowy shapeless look worked in a way for me. Enjoy the pics!

5 comments:

  1. great heels girls!;)

    http://mypointmystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cake! How amazing. You really should go to Paris, you would not be disappointed! Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

    Love all of your outfits, girls...

    Girl about Town XxX

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls look GORGEOUS. And I'm dying over that fabulous cake. It's seriously the coolest cake I have eer seen!

    Happy belated birthday! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great blog! please check out my blog and follow if you like, I promise to do the same for you! xx
www.lovejoice.blogspot.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. That cake is adorable! What a lovely birthday celebration. Happy belated!

    and thanks for your comment.

    www.stylocrat.blogspot.com

    :)

    ReplyDelete