Tuesday, November 23, 2010

I wanna be forever young!

(1st pic: Forver21 cardigan, red Liz Claiborne skinny belt, Forever21 shoes, Guess purse)
(2nd pic: Forever21 satin jacket, Jessica Simpson top, Merona skirt, booties from Payless)


Had a pretty relaxing weekend. Looking forward to the holidays and I have this entire week off to celebrate lol. I unfortunately do not live near relatives and will not be able to see any of them this Thanksgiving. But I will at least be spending this Thanksgiving with my church fam! One thing I love about the holidays is Christmas music being played on the radio all day everyday!




1 comment:

  1. oh i love everything in the first photo and that jacket in the second photo is just awesome. thanks for posting these Nesay!

    http://www.ohtobeamuse.com

    ReplyDelete